PingPlotter is a powerful network troubleshooting and diagnostic tool. You can download and start using the tool right away due to the intuitive interface and its ease of use. Additionally, it is feature-rich and deep to help identify and solve network problems.
PingPlotter can help troubleshoot a number of network-related problems, but is especially well suited if you are experiencing occasional or frequent slow-downs, disconnects, or general connectivity issues with an application that uses a network connection to function (web browser, on-line game, stock trading application, Voice over IP or similar).
Here are some examples of areas where PingPlotter can help you:
- You have an interest in the Internet, or networking in general, and want to learn more.
- You're a systems administrator and need to be alerted whenever connectivity to one of your servers goes down.
- You rely on a network or internet service which is having problems (slow performance, disconnects and other similar problems). You need to know if the target network connection is down, if the service itself is down, or if the network connection going into that service is the source of the problem.
- You're having problems which you think are bandwidth related, but you're not sure.
- The ability to see trends over time about how your network is performing is important to you.
- An ISP is telling you that it's your problem, not theirs, but you've had your side checked out and need to show your ISP where the problem really is. Taking that further, you had your side checked out, but you want to see for yourself that it's not really your problem.
- In general, if you're a user of any of the following that rely heavily on a network or the Internet and experience problems, PingPlotter can assist you in diagnosing and troubleshooting problems.
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- On-line gaming
- On-line stock trading
- An ASP for payroll, accounting, human resources or another part of your business
- You use a web browser